Originally built in 1972, property is a former USDA approved meat packing and seafood operation.
Built in 3 sections, each area is completely insulated on all sides, top and bottom.
Combined square footage of over 25,000 including offices in front of building.
- Over 25,000 SF Cold Storage facility including office area
- 17,843' +/- SF of actual cold storage, 4,800 +/- SF of which is Freezer Space in 3 spaces
- Over 4 acres of property
- 13 offices
- 6 Restrooms
- Locker Room
- Break Room
- Conference Room
- Ammonia Commercial Refrigeration (more energy efficient and less costs to operate than other systems)
- 2/3 Roof is new and other 1/3 in very good condition
- 3 large freezer sections
- 3 Dock Height Doors
- Pickup Truck Dock
- Was USDA approved (including USDA office on site)
- Large ice machine
- Ceilings - 24 ft clear
- Racking is included if desired
- Roof access with hatch and ladder
- Small existing tenant may stay or not depending on buyer's needs
- The roof has been replaced within the last year.
- The cooling system has been under maintenance contract with CimCo and is in good condition
- Property Taxes are currently based on the Shelby County Tax assessment of $823,600, County tax is $13243.49 and the City tax is $10,505.51, annually.
- According to MLGW, the average utility bill for 2010 while the building was fully operational was just under $8,000 per month.