- Smart investments are made when properties are purchased at fair market value through competitive bidding.
- Auctions eliminate long negotiation periods and reduce time required to purchase a property.
- Purchase and closing dates are known in advance.
- Buyers receive comprehensive information on the property via a due diligence packet.
- The buyer knows the seller is committed to sell
- In multi-property auctions the buyer sees many offerings in the same place at the same time
- Buyers determine the purchase price
- Auctions reduce time to purchase property
- Buyers know they are competing fairly and on the same terms as all other buyers